Monday, April 7, 2008

Introduction

So I know, my memoirs are likely not as interesting as those of a Geisha..... ;) but I figured this would be a fun way to burn time between calls at work. I work for a specific consumer electronics company, I won't name which for legal reasons, and I take technical support calls from customers all day long. My posts will mostly consist of the funny things you hear over and over again in technical support. Though occasionally I may choose to post issues pertaining to what I can and cannot do for customers and how it makes me feel, because unlike the company I work for, I hate telling these people they bought a $4000 just more than one year ago and sadly it is out of warranty and there is nothing we can do for them. So those are the are the types of posts you can expect. Enjoy and feel free to comment.

No comments: